Questions? Call +1 (810) 227-0077 or email@example.com
Restore, Enhance & Extend Surface Life by 10 Years
Nano-Clear for Industrial Applications
Weathered Paint + Nano-Clear = 10 Year Performance Warranty
Nano-Clear® is designed to restore, enhance and extend the surface life of "New" or "Highly Oxidized"
painted surfaces by 10 years. Organizations have invested billions of dollars to protect valuable assets
(ships, bridges, heavy duty equipment...) from corrosion, scratching, chipping, chemical attack and weathering. Many of these assets were painted using inferior materials not designed to withstand
long-term weathering and use. Organizations have various options when these painted assets degrade:
1. Do nothing and allow the paint weathering cycle to continue (resulting in decreased corrosion, chemical and UV resistance).
2. Replace the existing paint system using the same inferior conventional systems (epoxy topcoat, polyurethane or latex).
3. Restore, enhance and extend the surface life of "New" or "Oxidized" painted assets by 10 years using Nano-Clear®.
Nano-Clear NCI-RC provides extreme corrosion resistance, abrasion, chemical & UV resistance, water repellency and reduced surface maintenance. Nano-Clear NCI-RC penetrates deep into the pores of newly painted or highly oxidized paints, enhances color, improves gloss, increases surface hardness and extends UV resistance. Nano-Clear is a 1K humidity cured / highly cross-linked polyurethane hybrid nanocoating.
Nano-Clear Industrial Coating Benefits:
- Extend Re-Paint Lifecycle by 2X
- Reduce Re-Paint Material Cost by 5X
- Reduce Re-Paint Labor Cost by 2X
- Reduce Surface Maintenance by 50%
Nano-Clear Coatings have been validated and in-use by leading Chemical Tank Car manufactures, Missouri Dept. of Transporation (bridges), Toshiba (floors), John Deere, Caterpillar, Nippon Paint, Carnival Cruise, Queen Elizabeth Cruise, Princimar Chemical Carriers, Holland America, Odebrecht Oil & Gas...
Nanovere Technologies, LLC. * 4023 S. Old US 23, Suite 101 * Brighton, MI 48116 USA * + 1 (810) 227-0077 * firstname.lastname@example.org